– Grant Services –
Complete Grant Review and Editing Service
Would you like to gain a competitive edge and increase your success rate with grant or funding applications? We offer clients a complete grant review and editing process to improve and strengthen the quality of your grant submission. The purpose of this review is to simulate the grantor / funder evaluation process, identifying the strengths and weaknesses of your grant submission.
- Does your proposal parallel the funding organization’s strategic goals, mission, and mandate?
- Have you provided all of the requested additional materials (ex. Letters of Support, Media Releases, Partnership Agreements, Sustainability Plans, etcetera.)?
- Did you respond to all questions posed in the application?
- Are your project plan and methodology thorough enough for a non-subject matter expert?
- Does your proposal reflect a passion for your project, vision and mandate?
- Are there any areas that might not be easily understood by members of a review panel?
- Did you follow the funding organization’s instructions for completion?
- Is the tone and quality of the language in your proposal consistent?
- Have you used language that the review panel will identify with?
- Is your spelling and grammatical structure correct?
- Does the overall format of your grant demonstrate grant-readiness?
Have you recently lost a grant application and aren’t sure why. We can provide you with a customized debrief to identify strengths, weaknesses and areas for improvement. Our clients then apply these recommendations to future applications, effectively increasing their win ratio.